Autosport Dynamics Inc (ASD Motorsports) is one of the most successful drift teams in the world, with 36 total podiums and 16 first place wins to-date, and 2010 overall series champions in the Formula Drift (USA) series.
Formula Drift Championship results for ASD Motorsports include:
- 3rd place in the 2014 Formula Drift Championship (Vaughn Gittin Jr)
- 5th place in the 2013 Formula Drift Championship (Vaughn Gittin Jr)
- 2nd place in the 2012 Formula Drift Championship (Vaughn Gittin Jr)
- 2nd place in the 2011 Formula Drift Championship (Justin Pawlak)
- 1st place in the 2010 Formula Drift Championship (Vaughn Gittin Jr)
- 3rd place in the 2009 Formula Drift Championship (Tyler McQuarrie)
ASD driver Vaughn Gittin Jr has also won three consecutive World Drift Series (WDS) Championships in the Chinese based series (2000 through 2013) in an ASD built and supported Ford Mustang, while achieving multiple wins and podiums over those three years.
ASD Motorsports and Vaughn Gittin Jr also competed in their first European competition event in 2014, at the King Of Europe series finale at Valencia, Spain – qualifying in first place and winning the event overall in their first European attempt.
Other ASD Motorsport customer race car programs have enjoyed success internationally, with Abdulhadi Al-Qahtani winning the 2013 Drift UAE Championship (Dubai) in his ASD built Ford Mustang.
ASD Motorsports also has a retail race car parts division, where proprietary racing parts designed and manufactured by ASD can be purchased by fellow racers. This division can be found at www.asdmotorsports.com
Since 2008, as a collaboration with industry partners such as Vaughn Gittin Jr, Ford Motor Company, and Ken Block, ASD Motorsports has also built specialty vehicles for other applications and use outside of motorsport.
These vehicles include:
- The very first 2010 Ford Mustang race car (Built in 2008 with pre-production parts, used by Ford Motor Company to launch the 2010 Ford Mustang to the world with Vaughn Gittin Jr and Mark Fields (President / CEO Ford Motor Company) live on international television.
- 2010 Ford Mustang RTR-C (All carbon fiber bodied Mustang built in 2009 for the Ford Motor Company booth at SEMA)
- 1966 Ford Mustang “Hoonicorn”, designed and built for Ken Block / Hoonigan for promotional purposes and use in the Gymkhana 7 video shoot.
ASD Motorsports also supports and builds race cars for international activation events and drift demonstrations throughout Europe, primarily with industry partners Vaughn Gittin Jr, Monster Energy and Ford Motor Company.