* This policy covers how ASD Motorsports treats personal information that we collect and receive, including information related to your past use of our products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number and that is not otherwise publicly available.
* This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that ASD Motorsports does not own or control or to people that ASD Motorsports does not employ or manage.
- – General (click here)
- – Children (click here)
- – Information Sharing and Disclosure (click here)
- – Cookies (click here)
- – Confidentiality and Security (click here)
- – Questions and Suggestions (click here)
* ASD Motorsports collects personal information when you register with us or when you visit ASD Motorsports pages including when you enter promotions or sign up for our newsletter.
* When you register we may ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, zip code and personal interests. Once you register with ASD Motorsports and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. This helps us provide you with better customer service.
* At ASD Motorsports, we may collect information about your transactions with us, including information about past purchases and services that we offer.
* ASD Motorsports can automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, ASD Motorsports cookie information and the ASD Motorsports web pages you request.
* ASD Motorsports may use information for the following general purposes: to improve our services to you, contact you regarding follow-up service, conduct research, or other permission based information you may have requested.
* When a child under the age of 16 years-old attempts to register with ASD Motorsports we ask that he or she have a parent or guardian register instead.
* ASD Motorsports does not ask a child under age 16 for more personal information as a condition of participation than is reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity or promotion.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
* ASD Motorsports does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
Our ASD Motorsports anti-spam policies are non-negotiable. Under no circumstances will we share your personal information or contact information with any other business except where required by, or instructed to, by law enforcement. We hate spam as much as you do.
* ASD Motorsports may choose to set and access ASD Motorsports cookies on your computer for your future ease of use on our website.
* ASD Motorsports may use web beacons to access ASD Motorsports cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with ASD Motorsports products and services.
Confidentiality and Security
* We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
* We have electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you to the best of our ability. We take the security of your personal information seriously.
* ASD Motorsports may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your ASD Motorsports account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
* If you have questions or suggestions, you can contact us at:
ASD Motorsports Inc.
PO Box 1071
Huntersville, NC 28070